Friday 24th May
- Opening Whisky Tasting hosted by Rachel MacNeill of Islay Whisky Academy. Explore Six Iconic Islay Whiskies with Expressions from Independent Bottlers. Each distillery has a “house style”. Independent bottlers also have their own style. Tasting independent bottlers spirit lets you experience a different side of familiar Islay whisky. Independent Bottlers buy casks from a distillery. Or buy new make spirit and warehouse it themselves. They decide when they wish to bottle the spirit and release it under their own name. Sometimes they are permitted to name the distillery that made the liquid, sometimes not. Broaden your Whisky Tasting horizons. Friday 24 May. Gaelic College. 7.30 pm. £35. 25 places available. Sold out!
Saturday 25th May
- First Fling, Ramsay Hall, Port Ellen. First Fling 9-12pm featuring Black Rock Ceilidh Band/Talan (Doors open 8.30pm). Tickets £15. Tickets £20 include transport to and from venue (pick up/drop off points Port Askaig, Keills, Ballygrant, Portnahaven, Port Charlotte, Bruichladdich, Bridgend, Bowmore). Sold out!
Sunday 26th May
- Bowling Port Ellen 2pm
Monday 27th May
- Whisky Nosing & Ceilidh in Ramsay Hall, Port Ellen – Whisky Nosing 8-9pm featuring all of our Islay and Jura Distilleries, 3 complimentary drams from our Malt Bar plus Scones/Pancakes/Tea and Coffee. Ceilidh 9-12pm featuring music from Talan, Islay and Jura Pipe and Drum Club and Ella’s Dancers. Tickets £20. Sold out!
- Nerabus Islay Gin Event at Bruichladdich Village Hall from Noon – 5pm. Cocktail Bar & Live Music. Tickets £15 includes a Nerabus Gin and Tonic plus Food. Tickets can be bought on the door.
Tuesday 28th May
- The Fèis Ìle Committee Whisky Tasting, Gaelic College, Bowmore. Join us in the Conference Room overlooking the iconic Loch Indaal for a special tasting of five premium Islay whiskies. Price: £25 per person. Sold Out!
- The Ultimate Feis Ile Tasting hosted by Dave Broom. This event is a special one off chance to sample all of this years Islay Feis Ile bottlings. We are also very privileged to have Ballygrant Inn (Whisky Bar Of The Year winners) provide food pairings for each of the whisky samples. Location: Ballygrant Hall. Start 7.30pm. Tickets £150. Sold out!!
- Folk night at Ardbeg. Doors open 7pm – (close at 8pm) finishes 10pm. Tickets £12 and £8 for pie and pint. Sold Out!!
Wednesday 29th May
- Clootie dumpling Ceilidh, Ballygrant hall from 7.30pm – 10.30pm. Tickets £10 children free. Sponsored by Islay Mist. Tickets on the Door.
- An evening with Robin Laing (The Whisky Bard) Bruichladdich Hall 8.00pm – 11.00pm (doors open 7.30pm). Tickets £15.00 (includes a taste of the local dram). Tickets can be bought on the door.
Thursday 30th May
- What Washes Up”, at the Gaelic College, Bowmore, 7:30pm. Storytellers Renita Boyle and Kate Coutts join forces to bring you tales from the Celtic and Norse traditions, and more besides. Introduced by Bruichladdich’s Mary McGregor, join Renita and Kate for a relaxed evening of stories from near and far. Entry includes a complimentary dram courtesy of Bruichladdich. Tickets £8. Sold out!
- The Indie Whisky Fèis Ìle – Hosted by Feis Ile & Bruce Farquhar (Dramfool) – Islay’s inaugural Independent Bottler’s festival within the Fèis Ìle, showcasing the kaleidoscope of Islay and Jura whiskies available. The price of admission includes a specially commissioned Glencairn glass, and allows you to sample the wide range of whiskies on offer from the exhibitors. There will also be the opportunity to purchase bottles of whisky direct from the exhibitors. Water will be on tap, and food and light refreshments will be available to purchase in the hall. Location: Bowmore Hall, Bowmore 12pm – 5pm. Tickets £25. Tickets can be bought on the door.
- Join Wemyss Malt on Islay for a masterclass at the first ever Indie Whisky Fèis Ìle. Whisky blender and brand manager Steven Shand will take attendees through a selection of Wemyss Malts whiskies including several outstanding single cask single malts from Islay, many well over 30 years old. The culmination of the tasting will be a collaborative blending session giving attendees the chance to select, blend and bottle their own take home version of the Wemyss Malts classic; Peat Chimney. The tasting will take place at 1pm at Bowmore Town Hall on the 30th of May as part of The Indie Whisky Fèis Ìle. Tickets for this tasting are £15. Tickets can be bought on the door.
Thursday 30th May
- Islay Mist’ery Tour – Bus Departing Bowmore Distllery 6pm to who knows where! Event will include three course meal along the way – with some drams included.
Entertainment from The Musicman and Islay & Jura Pipes and Drums. Includes Raffle. An event not to be missed. Tickets £25. Sold out!
Saturday 1st June
- Final Fling, Ramsay Hall, Port Ellen. 9-1pm featuring A Hooligan/Have Mercy Las Vegas (Doors open 8.30pm). Tickets £5. Tickets £10 include transport to and from venue (pick up/drop off points Port Askaig, Keills, Ballygrant, Portnahaven, Port Charlotte, Bruichladdich, Bridgend, Bowmore). Tickets on the Door.
Sunday 2nd June
- Bowling Bridgend 2pm