The remainder of the 2020 Programme will be available in the next weeks.
Friday 31st January
- Feis Ile Murder Mist’ery Night – Islay House. Tickets £30 (Includes drink on arrival, canapés, main meal and dessert)
Saturday 23rd May
- First Fling Saturday 23rd May – Ramsay Hall 8..30-12 (Doors Open 8pm) – Featuring Dougal’s Jumper and The Midgies Ceilidh Band. Ticket Prices £15 without transport and £20 with transport (pick up points Port Charlotte, Bruichladdich, Bridgend, Bowmore)
Monday 25th May
- Monday 25th May – Whisky Nosing Event 8-9pm followed by Ceilidh 9-12pm Ramsay Hall. Tickets Prices £20
Tuesday 26th May
Wednesday 27th May
- Feis Ile Committee Tasting in the Gaelic College in Bowmore. Starts at 3pm. The event will be hosted by Bruce Farquhar. Tickets are £25 per person.
- Folk Night, Ardbeg Distillery £12 ticket £8 pie and pint (doors open 7pm – event starts 7.30pm doors will close)
- Clootie Dumpling Ceilidh in Ballygrant Hall from 7-10pm featuring Musicman – Adults £10, kids free
Thursday 28th May
- The Indie Whisky Fèis Ìle – We are pleased to announce that for the second year running Islay’s Independent Bottlers’ festival within the Fèis Ìle will take place in The Bowmore Hall from 11am to 6pm. Tickets £25.00